Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Top Swim Suit Picks for Your Body Type This Year

THIS GIRL

Wow these past couple months have been a whirlwind. I had a great birthday party filled with my favorite people, and excited Spring is finally here! This means Easter, a fresh start, spring cleaning, and time to get in shape for swimsuit season. I've been trying to get my act together for spring but it's often harder than it seems. Spring is like a New Years resolution, I feel pressure to get my life back into order.

Spring also brings a lot of changes, which oddly enough, I usually enjoy. I get bored with the rut of a routine. I've been able to work on designing headbands and jewelry for my Indiegogo sponsors, who sponsored my last surgery. Words cannot express how grateful I am for them. I am also super excited that the feature film Land of Leopold (the film I worked on for costume design) is expected to come out July 2014. Finally, I am on IMBD now.

I've also been working getting my body in better shape, after all it is my temple, and I need it to fight hard for next big surgery in August. Not to mention swimsuit season is coming up!

FASHION

Let's talk Swimsuits!! Everyone has a different body type so I thought I would break down a few body types to help you find the hottest swimsuit for you this season. Check out my Pinterest page for my favorite picks for the season!

Women 

Below are examples of women's body shapes and what swimsuits are most flattering for them. The best way to look great in your swimsuit is to feel confident and show off your best assets. Let me also add that one-pieces and high waisted bikinis are in this season. I'm really excited for the retro sweet look, you just have to make sure you get the right fit and that it compliments you and doesn't make you look frumpy!

Diagram of Women's Basic Body Shapes

Hourglass Shaped





Pear Shaped





Straight
























Apple






Men 

As swimwear for Men is way less complicated, I decided to just pick out some of my favorite trends for men this swim season.










PAIN

I lost two friends within a month of each other, Mark Anders and Shaun Hagy. These two will live in my hearts forever. I know that God only gives you what you can handle but man has it been a bumpy ride. 

Today, my husband Brian and I found out that he has reoccurring Pilonidal Disease. The best thing that I can do as a wife is support him, and give all my love to him and help others that have this disease that they are not alone. 

As far as my health is going, I am having good and bad days which is to be expected with my condition. My jaw is slightly swollen and not as symmetrical as it used to be. I get the most pain when sleeping on my right side or if I accidentally get hit in the jaw by my dog. Otherwise things are looking up in regards to my physical health for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment