Monday, November 25, 2013

Something Blonde, Something New, Something Wild, Something Blue

GIRL

Time for chance. I love change. Although, many people despise it. I don't quite get that theory of thought. However, if your anything like me you probably understand where I am coming from. I wanna change how I look, my house, my car, my hair, my furniture, my interest, my lifestyle, my nails, the flowers, everything because its fun! It's like traveling the world and experiencing new things. There is so much to experience in life; it gets to mundane doing the same thing over and over again (for me anyways). Everyday is like a snow flake each day is different. I can handle a routine, but I like to think of new and exciting ways to do things instead.

My new look (FOR MY HAIR) will be inspired by the Carrie Diaries expect in 2014: Love it? Hate it? I don't care.I LOVE IT!!!





FASHION

Wedding Season. One of my most beautiful friends Stacy Mariner White, and her hubby Greg White tied the knot this weekend. They had a unforgettable romantic wedding in San Antonio, Texas. Stacy and I have know each other almost 10 years and she has becomes smarter, more caring, and more beautiful each time I see her. She looked absolutely stunning. I had to share this amazing picture of her in her fashionable wedding gown leaving the church they were married in, with Mr. White. This is the same church Stacy's parents were married in years ago! Yes there were lots of tears. BTW Stacy gave me some great advice I had never heard.  She told me the dirtier the dress the longer and the happier the marriage. What a positive outlook. I am going to share that with my children one day if I have them.





PAIN

Pain hurts but it will never take over who I really am. Dear the diseases in my body, I will not let you define me anymore. 

THANK YOU JEN FOR MAKING ME REALIZE THAT!

I did make this blog to keep people updated not feel sorry for me. So I will continue to post my health status but I don't want to concentrate on it to much. 
This week I had a 3 day gallium scan that took about 2 hours each. This test should be able to show my doctor where the white blood count is highest. Helping him decipher if I have chronic schlerosing Osteomyelitis or Supperative Osteomyelitis. The answer I am praying for it neither and it it all gone!!




No comments:

Post a Comment