Friday, July 19, 2013

Video Following Surgery


OK there was a video here. I found it that it provided no worth. It was a video that basically showed how drugged up I was in the hospital, right after I had after surgery. The only cool thing was that I was talking right after I woke up from surgery. I did not think that would happen. Anyways, I think the video was more depressing than helpful. I made no sense. I told my husband to film it right after surgery. The video was a big embarrassing blur. I would like it to remain that way in my mind. I didn't want it floating around on the internet. Sometimes it is TMI!

I just wanted to thank everyone for all the support! I wouldn't have been able to have surgery without your support and help. I think God is trying to teach me to be patient, to love more, and to be more empathetic. 

Oh by the way as far as fashion goes it's like the 90's blew up again. My sister doesn't even remember the time of crop tops, body suits, and crazy prints. As fashion forecasting tells us this falls in the correct Zeit Geist because for the past few years the 80's were so popular. It is was just a matter of time. I don't think this trend is going to last as long though..... I seen women in their 40's wearing crop tops and yes some of them look great. But come on even not very many teenagers can pull this off. I like the trend I just think they are little to short. I think it is great for editorials, music videos, concerts. But I don't see the point in recreating Clueless. Nothing can compare to that movie and fashion in the 90's. Come one designers lets rethink the future of fashion.

XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment