Friday, June 21, 2013

Make New Friends but Keep the Old

About a Girl:
Today I was pretty tough. My mom and I worked on putting the new apartment together. There is still a lot to do. I am trying to go through everything that I don't use or need. I hate clutter. The best part of the day was spending it with my mom, and looking through old memory books. My mom brought me files from since I was in grade school through college. It warmed my heart to see my best friends through the years.
 My best friends in elementary Jaime, Laura, and Christina. To Middle School my best friends were Crystal, Robin, and Alyssa. To High School I was BFF with Chandra, JJ, Brandy, Christina, Lizzy, and Brian. College I had lots of best friends including JJ, Monika, Christina, Brian,  Kortni, Travis, Lizzy, Stacy, & Kendra. Then as I have grown up they have all managed to stay in my life and made room for more amazing new people like Casey, Nancy Shields, Casey Marie, Mikey, Larissa Ness, Tracy Tenpenny, and Connie.
The people above have all changed my life in one way or another. Even if I didn't mention your name you made a special impact on my life too. I am shown this by the notes I have saved from middle school and high school, the notes in my years books, the comments on FB, the phone calls, and the prayers. I know I have Angels watching over me. I have so much love and appreciation for my friends. I am forgetful so if you don't see you name up there send me a note and remind me! I just wanted to create a appreciation list for my real friends not a clic' just people that I am really close too.
 My family has been the greatest support for me in this situation (including my grandparents, cousins, and siblings and Brian's side of the family.) Thank you to you all for all the good times we had, and all the love and support. I am so glad I have the memories and the pictures of a better time and place in my mind. Tomorrow my mom and I are going to a retreat on natural healing to see if it can help me heal. I will try anything and she is always there to take me or be on the way.


Fashion:
A good tip for fashion if you buy something new, let's say in this case it's a new day dress. Give away or sale 2 dresses that you have not worn for at least a year. This will keep your closet clean. As going through most of my stuff I will tell you a little stylist secret. Never through away accessories. Keep jewelry, belts, hats, purses, bags, umbrellas, coats, and shoes. Even though they might not be in style now they will always come back around.


Pain:
Tomorrow my mom and I are going to a retreat on natural healing to see if it can help me heal. I will try anything and she is always there to take me or be on the way. I will let you know how it goes and what I  will be doing exactly. I hope and pray that it will at the very least take away my fear, and anxiety. I also would absolutely love a Miracle but God that's up to you.

If you can please help donate to my cause. You can use http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/help-rachelle-battle-chronic-sclerosing-osteomyelitis/58786 or if you would like to mail me a donation just ask e-mail me for my new address.

P.S. I am pretty sure we are having a Wishing Well Party in July on a Saturday. It will  be a formal/semi formal with the color theme of Blue. If my friends still have time to put this together please leave any information at the bottom for ideas or if you want to help. I just really want to see all my friends before I leave. I miss all of you even the ones I did't mention : ( you better come too because I love you as well. I just want another glance at how wonderful my life use to be and how fun it would be for one night to pretend I was AWESOME like before.

XoXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment