Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Moving In

Thank you for becoming an active part of my blog I really appreciate it. 

ABOUT A GIRL:

Today the girls came over and helped me clean and decorate out our new apartment. My mom, sister, and niece were my earth Angels. Unfortunately today, I was sick in bed with a swollen jaw & pain all the way up to my ear. I did help some with the direction I wanted our living space to be very clean and uncluttered. However, I have to give a big shout out to my family and all their hard work today and all week. Also to Brian and his family for all the hard work and support in moving.
Before I have surgery July 18, 2013. I really wanted to have a  Blue themed cocktail party with all my friends. Hopefully we can make this work. It gives me something positive to think about. If you have any ideas please leave notes below!

FASHION:

Since we are talking about moving today I would like to talk about interior Fashion. Below is a picture of how I would love my room to look like. It is so big open. I love the soft color scheme and the large window. It's very shabby chic' mixes the new with the old. I think this is very trendy. Point being save unique gently used furniture from decades a go. I have this one amazing chair that is white and light lime green that use to be Brian's mothers and it is my favorite piece in the house. Also I have to really great mirrors that can me used in many area's of the house. I wish we actually could settle in to  a house but we currently are stuck in an apartment. No matter where you live make it beautiful and make it you. You don't need to hand everything you have. Put the rest in storage it might come back in another decade or so. I will talk about this later but same goes for accessories.


PAIN:

I ask this of you because time is running out. Please donate to  http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/rachelle-s-battle-with-chronic-sclerosing-osteomyelitis/58786  Brian is the only one working and I am trying my hardest to get on SS but so far I have been rejected. Please let me know if you are or know someone you know who can help me get the social security I need. The reason we need all the donations is because we have to fly to Miami and stay there for 2 weeks in a hotel while I heal, pay medical/hospital expenses, pay for medication, travel, and food. This will only be the first of 2 trips to Miami. There is no better doctor in the US at removing chronic sclerosing osteomyelitis of the jaw than Dr. Marx. He will doing the same procedure on me as he does on cancer patients so, this puts me on a cancer watch list (but I am not worried). He actually discovered this disease; and he has many people following him around daily learning. We also are tight on our budget because we moved into a more sterile place so that I wont get a infection while healing. If I get an infection I will have to return to Dr. Marx immediately if complications can occur. Our last living situations had mold in  our new place (the same price) no mold and it has all wood floors not carpet. To read more about Dr. Marx please go to http://uhealthsystem.com/doctors/profile/1096



I hope you will continue on this journey with me, please leave notes to educate me more, and all the support in the many forms I get it is a apperciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment