Monday, June 17, 2013

How It All Works


First of all, word of caution:

My blog might not be written perfectly, actually I guarantee that it will have mistakes. Sometimes my medication clouds up my thinking, therefore I might confuse you. So, please let me know of any major errors.

My intentions are to create a personal blog that have a range of feelings that you can relate to. You might feel happy, hopeful, curious, sad, educated, excited, perplexed, challenged, and maybe you'll find something that you can share with others and believe in.


I don't want my blog to be a woe is me type of journal. I am not a victim, I am a warrior and I'm fighting the war. I hope that you will join in and support me in any way you can; prayers, a phone call, a donation, a visit the lists goes on. It's pretty easy to make me smile. 

A Girl, Fashion, and Pain

 A Girl  (Section 1) Is about me, my day, people I interact with; interesting things I have learned, & how I feel mentally and spiritually.  My favorite things and  least favorite things. Well basically this section could be about anything going on in my life and you might be in it.

Fashion (Section 2)  Is going to be all fun! Fashion trends, ideas, styling tips, pictures of me or of others, some links and clips to magazines and articles. Fashions do's and don'ts (now those are going to be some hilarious pictures). I might even talk about my interactions celebrities I worked with.

Pain (Section 3) Is a chronicle of my battle with CSO. I will tell you all the things I have researched and different things that I have tried in order to help heal me including: different medications & vitamins, different healing processes. I feel like this section is really going to be important & interesting to the people in the medical field who don't know much about Chronic Sclerosing Osteomyelitis.

The End (Section 4) Questions, answers, inspirational thoughts, it's really open up to whatever the day gives us.  

Most of my blogs will have some quotes or saying  at the end. I've been making a book of quotes. I started doing this when I didn't and feel well; it still comforts me the worse off I become. Please respond at the bottom of my blogs with your favorite quotes. I will collect them and write them into my book so that I can read them wherever I go. 





 * You might not agree with everything I have done, or tried out, or what I write about but it's my journey & that is the very reason why it's interesting.

2 comments:

  1. 'There are two ways of spreading light; To be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.

    -Edith Wharton'


    Rachelle,

    I wish you many, many continued years of being the candle.

    ReplyDelete